Friday, October 10, 2008

A "blah" day

Well, dh has come down with the crud. I'm not feeling so great myself but am determined to hold off those germies. We did bare-bones schooling this morning. We have a 5 day school week next week (no co-op). I've already warned the girls that we will be working hard. We are through with the first 6 weeks of school. Wow! I can't believe that time has gone by so quickly. Best of all, we are practically on schedule! Amazing.

Dh is watching "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and the yahoo #2 has discovered yahoo #1's old Barbie video camera. They were watching video of when they were 2 and 8 that yahoo #1 had recorded. What a hoot! Yahoo #2 is now set up with a new video tape all her own and the video recorder, which miraculously still works. We are all in grave peril of being caught unawares.

I had planned to figure out some more about this blog of mine and make a trip to Hobby Lobby. I found some cool crafty ideas for Christmas. However, I think I'll do neither. Now what book do I want to begin next....

No comments: