Thursday, December 11, 2008

Good Intentions

Yes, I have had good intentions toward my blog. Good intentions that have been interrupted by Thanksgiving Break, Christmas shopping, choir practice & performance, and numerous Christmas parties. Oh, and the school we have been able to fit in throughout all this mess. If I wasn't so tired, I would be at the other computer uploading pictures to post. However, I'm exhausted. Aly came down with a fever last night. I think I got about 3-4 hours of sleep. So here I sit ... on the laptop ... posting without pictures ... barely awake ... watching HGTV because college football is over until the bowl games. Bummer! I am excited to post pictures of our science experiment, our Thanksgiving trip with Cheryl & Glen to my parents, and putting up the Christmas tree. Hopefully, I will get to that soon. So if you're checking in, say a little prayer for Aly to feel better and a little prayer for me to keep up.

No comments: