Thursday, September 22, 2011

Highlights: Wizarding World of Harry Potter Day Two

Our last day at Islands of Adventure was beautiful and sunny.  I was able to take a lot of pictures.  There are so many cool areas to Islands of Adventure that I had trouble picking the highlights, so I'm going post a couple highlights from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and then a separate one for day two of Islands of Adventure.  

 A family picture at the entrance to Hogsmeade

 Skyeler and Aly in front of the Hogwarts Express

 I'm sure I mentioned Butterbeer :)  We sat in the Hogs Head and had Butterbeer.  I stayed behind to write our postcards (and enjoy my Butterbeer) while Dan and the girls went to ride the Dragon's Challenge.

 In the afternoon we got to see the Durmstrang and Beauxbaton's perform.  What a treat!  Skyeler captured it on video.  Afterwards, Aly was able to be first in line to get her picture taken with them.

Skyeler under the Hufflepuff banner.  

4 comments:

Skyeler said...

Mom...Luna was in Ravenclaw.

Writerwannabe15 said...

I was about to say. :)

Writerwannabe15 said...

That is totally awesome, though!

Angel said...

What can I say...I was tired last night :) All fixed!