Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Jurassic Park River Adventure

Finally, I have figured out how to get some videos uploaded to the blog!  I'm so excited!  This was my test video and unbeknownst to me, it was the one where Dan got the whole entire ride!  The first day at Islands of Adventure it rained in the morning.  We decided to stow the camera bag in a locker and go ride water rides.  Only two were open, the other was down for maintenance but we are still trying to figure out which was our favorite.  

Our whole family loves Jurassic Park.  Skyeler has been watching it since she was two :)  We can practically quote the whole thing (which you'll hear on the video)!  I don't know how many times I'll say this as I'm blogging about our trip, but the themeing was magnificent.  Really, they spared no expense *giggle.*  The video is a little long but it takes you through the whole ride.  Dan's recording is a little jumpy in places.  We are not as good at recording as Skye. ;)

F

1 comment:

Skyeler said...

I nominated you for something :)

http://amaidensnotes.blogspot.com/2011/10/lovely-olivia-has-bestowed-upon-me-and.html