Monday, April 4, 2016

B - Butterbeer


BUTTERBEER!

Hang on just a moment while I drool a little ... Ok, I think I have some semblance of control now. 
I'll be honest here...this stuff is Beyond Belief amazing! 

Frozen - my personal favorite
Regular
Hot
and 
Ice Cream!

And yes I tried them ALL on our latest trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando!


How to describe Butterbeer?  Well, Cream Soda mixed with butterscotch mixed with caramel all frozen or bubbly.  I had the frozen first since it is my favorite.  Dan really enjoyed the hot Butterbeer.  I'm one of those strange folks who doesn't really like hot drinks in the summer, but Dan drinks hot tea or coffee year round.  Aly had the Ice Cram Butterbeer from Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour (just a side note here, though I cannot eat ice cream in large quantities anymore, the family tried four unique flavours ... Butterbeer, Green Apple, Earl Grey & Lavender, and Chocolate Chili ... and all were delicious). And of course  we had plenty of the regular sort with our refillable Butterbeer mug.  

A trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is just not complete without this sweet treat!

No comments: